Oct 12, 2008

He keeps me in….

Oh lord you keep in,
all harms way negates me
Your ultimate desire is that I know you.

Knowing you is knowing myself.
Knowing myself is understanding the
divinity that I am and represent.

You are life and light.
You call me both life and light to this world,
for it written you are the giver of life.

Oh Lord you keep in,
that I may never fail to know.
To know the truth that is called to set man free.

The truth that defines you is the truth that speaks
of mastery of mind and perfection.
It is written that I am, that love and perfection,
since I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

I therefore thank you father for creating me,
as the source of all, as you are the pre-existing source of
all creation.

All the answers that I have been seeking
are within because you are a everlasting light
within my soul, searching; while converting darkness into light.

Father, I thank you that my soul is wrapped up in you and
can only reveal your true beauty. The beauty in me is your beauty,
sincere in faith and true in love.

In your glory I abide and find serenity.
rest for my mind,soul and body. Father I thank you for you keep me in...

No comments:

Post a Comment