Apr 18, 2009

Finishing


I want to finish.
To finish the race of where it all began,
To finish the original race is what I desire.

I want to finish.
I want to transcend this body made,
of earth to enter into a realm of illusive reality.

I want to finish so that you can begin,
I want to encourage your beingness to
progress and to attain.

I want and desire with all purpose that you,
awaken-awaken from slumber-the state of which reality is at a distance-
the realm of unconsciousness.

I want to finish,
to finish the journey of Gods realization.
Where the mountains are high and the walls are speaking.

To finish is to complete,
to attain is to reach however, to realize is to stumble
upon with a subsequent joy, the joy of recalling where one once was.

We must silence the voice of the ego,
the false self, Satan and grow in the salvation that is eternally unfolding.

No comments:

Post a Comment