Mar 17, 2010

The real reason to live

I want to live,
I want to live to make others live
I want to live,
to see the growth of many

I want to live for a cause
and die for a truth
I desire to live to see truth arise in others

I want to live to cause truth to arise
and hate to fall, I desire with every muscle
of my being to live, to live out truth
to be truth, and to walk truth

I have discovered there is not a direct cause to living
if another does not live with you, one is a mirror for another
to live in the absence of love is to not live at all

I want to live, my soul purpose on this earth is to live
to cause and effect change onto others that they may live

Millions of people are existing on this earth, but not to many are living. We must choose consciously to live for a greater purpose, not after education has been completed but with the moment called present.

I want to live.

1 comment: