Mar 9, 2009

Dream for you...


I want to dream for you, I have to dream,
I have to love – that you may grow and learn.
How to both dream and love.

I have to believe because you don’t believe-
I have to trust- I just undoubtedly have to dream.

My dream, your dreams are all the same-they are one in the same-intertwined.

This is why I have to fulfill so that you may realize.

Realize that your dream was always there and now able to come out-to manifest-to change lives.

I want to dream for you deep within me, you see my heart; my soul yearns to see change.

There has to be more; more to life than this; living to die with the hopes to see, God.

We must- we just have to, we must see, we must perceive what is beyond and within you and me.

Heaven is here- heaven is now-heaven is within, that is why we must dream, dream to realize –dream to accomplish-dream that others may dream.

This is the year, this is the time, this is the moment-this is the minute.

The universe, the cosmos, the world- God awaits.

We must dream for each other, we must actualize.

No comments:

Post a Comment