Mar 22, 2009

Address:To the seeker.


To the one who is going beyond the form of matter but into the reality that lies within matter. To the one who is continuously looking within and not without with the intention to improve the world within themselves. To the one who is not afraid of the journey; but confident and perceptive of the meaning in the journey. This journey is self discovery. Realizing that to know thy self is to know the true essence of others. To the one that is on this path, on this consistent path seeking the mystic truth of that which is life and light.

I admire your courage

I admire your courage to leave all that you have known to be valuable.
I admire your dream to be who you truly are. I admire your ability to let nothing faze you, let nothing distract you from the ultimate goal of becoming awakened. I admire the inner work you are doing; that you think is not visible. It is visible, I can see this inner work in your smile, I hear it in your laugh and acclaim it with you.

I admire you. I look in amazement, in awe, in joy at the presence of my father God, life within your being. This presence, it creates inner peace within me continuously; reminding me that all is well. It reminds that I need not to mediate on false principalities but the truth that sustains me.

The truth that says there is no misunderstanding or short coming that can separate us from the path divine mind lay out in spirit and in truth. Let us forget not the beauty, of friendship, the lapse of time and the joyous melodies the journey brings along.

I admire, I admire the infinite spirit within you, I admire you.


With love,
Herlay

No comments:

Post a Comment