Jun 9, 2009

Living waters in the desert


Living water flow.
Living water flow through the crevice of my being.
Living water flow through the desert around me.

Water you are above all else pure and magnificent/
You are full of power and might/
With you I know I find strength.

I find bliss.
I find tranquility to live another day/
To breathe another, breathe.

Come now living water and cleanse this anxious heart of mine.
Living water, come
Living water, embrace me.
Living water surround me and keep me.

Living water flow.
Living, o’ most beautiful water/
Purify and replace the melody of sadness with the melody of joy.

Living water I find hope.
Living water you have come to stay/
Living water you are my all.

Living water flow/
Living water fill my being/
Living water flows through the valley and finds life.

No comments:

Post a Comment