Jun 12, 2009

What if?


What if who we thought we were/
We were not.
What if we all took a moment to reflect.

What if within that reflection, we found who
We are/ our purpose and our position/
What would happen?

What if the entire universe understood/
The presence they had within them/
What if the entire mankind sought the power that is within them/

Many are called to know such truth/
But few will find it, for the reason that we are afraid to know/
Our own mind uses our abilities against us.

What if all we sought to know was truth,
Instead of war, instead of sadness, instead of sickness, instead of lack/
What would occur, if we were focused on making your neighbor better/


What if?

What happened to original intention?


I am here to tell you it does happen.
We do make each other better/

The man to my right is thinking how he might provide for his children.
Is the same as the women on my left thinking how she can improve the economy.
Both the man and woman who think of his children and economy see the face of human kind.
You see it may be one child or one nation but it is in fact the complete picture of every face on this planet that is represented.

I am the face you look to improve.
I am the child you look to care for.
I am the man whom you seek to provide a home.
I am the source of wealth you seek to place into the hands of man.

I am, it all.
We all work for one source.
Weather we acknowledge it or not.
What if we took the time to embrace the essence, of all existence.

What if?

No comments:

Post a Comment