Jun 9, 2009

Spare me of the cross




Spare me the agony and be real with me.
Spare me the pain and be truthful.
Spare the tears and wipe the agony away from the mirror.

Be set free.
Be set free from the bondage of this age.
Be set free from the meaningless trials of man.
Be delivered.

Spare me the trial.
Spare me the traffic in the mind/
Spare me the uproot, so that I may see the coming age.

Be the light.
Be the breathe.
Be the joy.
Be of service.
Be of mind and purpose.

Spare me from the blind earth.
Spare me from the upcoming defeat.
Spare me that I may see, what is ahead/
Spare the one in midst of the thorns.

Be truth everlasting.
Be brilliant.
Be superior.
Be evasive.
Just maintain, and be.

Spare me from the loud ego.
Spare me from the silent night.
Spare me from the falsity of sight.
Spare me of me.

Be of greatness.
Be a part of something great.
Be a path.
Be a vessel.

Spare me of nonsense.
Spare me of the old world/
Spare of the spare.
Spare me of lack.

Be my truth.
Be love.
Be my gift.
Be always of embrace.

Be not the spare/
But the giver of the spare that shines its radiance unto all that exists/
And removes all that is not to be all that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment